South Strand Realty Rental Services
Tenant Placement Service
Why rent your seldom used second home or investment property?
The obvious answer is rental income but did you realize…
- By Renting your condo, detached home or townhome for six months or more you are giving a family a permanent residence to live. The State and Counties of Horry and Georgetown do not require an owner to obtain a business license to gain income from long term rentals.
- A good tenant will take care of your property because it is their Home.
- Tenants and their children attend great schools here that your tax dollars help pay for. Any person seeking higher education can get Lottery money grants after one year of residence in South Carolina with some additional funding for being a Horry or Georgetown County resident student.
- Any improvements a Tenant makes to the property convey to the Owner.
- Your Income from residential long term rents is taxed at a lower rate than ordinary income.
- You can write off fees for rental services.
- Leases can be tailored to coincide with your eventual retirement and occupancy at the property.
- Most properties actively for sale with South Strand Realty can be rented while still for sale and produce income until sold. South Strand Realty can assist in transferring the lease to the Buyer for a smooth transition.
- A Tenant in an actively for sale property will cooperate with showings while keeping the property in Sell-able condition. i.e. decorated, Lawn kept, utilities on, etc.
Call South Strand Realty to find out the worth of your rental property in today’s market, conditions or restrictions that may apply to renting your property, and how to maximize its Rental Potential while protecting your investment for the future.
We value your anticipated business!
South Strand Realty offers a Tenant Placement service to Owners of Rental property along the entire Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach. We evaluate your Rental Property’s worth in today’s market and advise what actions you can take to gain the most Rental income possible. Your Rental will then be quickly advertised and personally shown by a licensed agent to prospects seven days a week.
Whether you own one or ten properties we make every effort to find good quality Tenants that we investigate, verify and produce documentation for your review and consideration of their…
- Past Rental History
South Strand Realty Rental Services includes these exclusive benefits:
- $ Zero Fees until Tenant is placed in your Rental.
- Marketing of your Rental Property in print publication, websites and Realtors organizations.
- Rent to Own guidance for Owner/Sellers and Tenant/Buyers.
- Facilitate execution of a long term lease including additional terms specific to your Rental.
- Short term Tenant Placement while your Property is actively For Sale.
- Verification of Utilities in Tenant’s name.
- Referral services of experienced and tested repairman, lawn care, movers, legal services and contractors.
- Photos of your unit available for marketing, insurance, and inspections.
- Collection of first month Rent, Security Deposit and Pet Deposits.
- Tenant Placement Commission equal to one (1) month Rent is payable only upon Owner approval of our qualified and reference checked Tenants when they commence their lease in your Residential property.
- Minimum Lease is six months, where applicable, and generally are of one – two years in duration.
- South Strand Realty holds the first month Rent, Security Deposit and Pet Deposits until they clear, we then deduct our commission and disburse all other funds to you upon commencement of the lease.
- Future Rents are paid directly to Owners by the Tenant, via mail or direct deposit to Owners bank.
- Pet Deposits are non-refundable, generally around $200 per pet and variable per Owner’s acceptance or denial of any particular type of Pet, Breed, quantity, size, etc.
Please request a Property Profile Form and Tenant Placement Agreement specific to your Rental Property for all Terms and conditions that apply.
Thank you for considering South Strand Realty for your Rental Property needs.
Determining the Rental Potential of Your Property
South Strand Realty respects your privacy and does not share your information with others.
TEXT or CALL Joe for Available Rentals – 843-421-4994
Email Joe: [email protected]
Joe Luzzi is a Retired NYPD Detective and member of several fraternal Organizations at the Beach. A 16 year full time resident of Garden City Beach and Realtor Property Manager since 2002, Joe is primarily a Buyer’s Agent that uses your criteria of Home Needs and Wants to “Hunt down” every available property matching your criteria for a Dream Home within your budget…………….. ” I will “Investigate” every facet of your dream home choices as if my own family is going to live there ” .
Joe is also a Listing Agent that specializes in getting your Rental Income from your property while it’s actively Listed for Sale…………..”I place quality tenants in any home that is actively For Sale with South Strand Realty and market the property to investors and folks looking to buy the home then occupy it themselves after they retire in a year or more. The Tenant’s lease is kept intact until its expiration and carried over to Buyers.The tenants cooperate fully with showings. It’s a Win-Win-Win with Sellers, Buyers & Tenants”.
Joe supervises the Tenant Placement Program and evaluates the worth of your property. In most cases he will suggest minor improvements you can make to maximize the return on your investment property through six month minimum – two year written leases.
See South Strand Realty ‘Tenant Placement Overview’ for terms and conditions.
Contact Joe with questions about the Potential of your specific Rental Property in Horry and Georgetown Counties.
Appreciating your business and referrals,
Joe Luzzi – Realtor, Rental Manager South Strand Realty. 843 421-4994 Text/cell | 843 685-8355 Office | [email protected]